2017 Nightclub & Bar convention and trade shoW FEATURES HUNDREDS OF EXHIBITORS, 70+ SPEAKER SESSIONS, OFFSITE-TRAININGS, 3 PLATINUM PARTIES AND MORE
LAS VEGAS - The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show continues its standing as the top industry-leading and largest annual bar and nightlife tradeshow in the United States with the addition of innovative sessions, seminars, workshops and off-site events. Taking over the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27-29, attendees will have the opportunity to make new discoveries, learn tips of the trade and make connections they can't get anywhere else.
"Every year we look for new ways on how we can improve on last year's convention and trade show," said Thom Greco, chairman of the advisory board for Nightclub & Bar Show. "We ask ourselves, what can we do to make sure our attendees get the most out of the three days? What can we bring to the table that is going to make them say 'Wow, I never thought that could be possible?' With the new experiences, trainings, tours and sessions offered this year, our guests aren't going to know where to begin."
New to the convention this year, attendees will have the opportunity to customize their experience with the Bar Experience, Nightlife Experience, Mixology Experience and Beer Experience. Also new this year is the F&B Innovation Center, offering an exclusive opportunity for guests to connect with industry-leading chefs and learn tips of the trade with a variety of tasting sessions.
The 2017 conference will feature 70+ groundbreaking, innovative and informational seminars from more than 100 industry experts from around the world, including mixology tutorials, food-focused sessions, the ins-and-outs of running your own venue, trending topics and more. Highlights in the program include:
* RumChata Diaries: The Making of an American Success Story with keynote speaker Thomas Maas, founder and master blended of Agave Loco, LLC.
* Building and International Hospitality Empire with keynote speaker Neil Moffitt, CEO of Hakkasan Group.
* You Can Create Disney Magic Too & The Customer Rules with key note speaker Lee Cockerell, executive vice president (retired and inspired) of Walt Disney World Resort.
* Six Steps to Grow Your Business, Maximize Profits & Find Your Passion with keynote speaker Kris Jones, internet entrepreneur and best-selling author.
* Monetizing Cannabis panel with Ricardo Baca, contributing editor of The Cannabist; Sheriff Joe DiSalvo, former Sheriff of Pipkin County; Tripp Keber, CEO of Dixie Brands; and Freddie Wyatt, president of Munch & Company.
* Talent Talk: How to Boost Guest DJs for Your Venue, in partnership with Skam Artist. Moderated by Kalika Moquin, Owner, Blackout Artists; Panelists include Pearce Cleaveland, Marketing Scientist & Managing Partner, Clique Hospitality; Jennifer Tramaglino, Hospitality Consultant, Little Cream Soda; and Aaron White, DJ Ikon.
* Nightclub & Bar Shark Tank panel with Ryan Klaasen, Partner/Vice President of Operations, element HOSPITALITY; Ronn Nicolli, Senior Executive Director of Marketing, Wynn Nightlife; Joshua Pianko, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley's Wealth Management Group; Sebastien Silvestri, Vice President of Food and Beverage, The Venetian and The Palazzo; Jonathan Snyder, Investor, Entrepreneur; Josef Wagner, Vice President of Food & Beverage, Aria @ City Center; and Salvatore Wise, Director Of Marketing (Nightlife and Daylife), Hakkasan Group.
* Nightclub & Bar Special Feature: Bartender at Large with Erick Castro, founder of Possessed by Spirits.
This year's expanded off-site trainings and tours gives guests the opportunity to learn what it takes to run a successful entertainment venue, casino and beverage business and more. Attendees will learn from top industry leaders from some of the most successful venues in the world.
* Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits "Academy Room" offers four trainings throughout the three-day convention, including sessions of Whiskey Tasting, Mixology Training, Beer and Sake Training and Sommelier 101.
* Caesars Palace Back of House Tour gives a back of house tour of the warehouse, pool operations, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Mr. Chow, Montecristo Cigar Bar, the race & sports book and more by Caesars Entertainment Corporations' Vice President of Food and Beverage, Cory Johnson.
* Nightlife Bootcamp by JEWEL Nightclub presents an intensive educational journey to learn insider knowledge, including nightclub operations, lighting and sound demonstrations, overall operations, SOS and floor operations, beverage and bar operations from Hakkasan Group's Executive Director of Operations, Orlando Oquendo.
* Wynn Nightlife Tour guests will tour the facilities with Ronn Nicolli, Senior Executive Director of Marketing, for a Q&A opportunity and behind-the-scenes look into what it takes to run high-volume entertainment venues. The tour includes Intrigue Nightclub, XS Nightclub and Surrender Nightclub / Encore Beach Club.
The expanded expo floor will host hundreds of suppliers showcasing products, services and more from the top brands in the industry. All attendees can visit the Craft Brew Pavilion, Emerging Brands Pavilion, New Product Pavilion, F&B Innovation Center and watch the Shake It Up Competition, in partnership with the United States Bartenders' Guild.
Throughout the three-day convention, guests will have the opportunity to network with thousands of colleagues, friends and industry professionals at a variety of Platinum Parties hosted at some of Las Vegas' top restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
* Nightclub & Bar's Welcome Kickoff Party will take over the Foxtail Pool at SLS Las Vegas on Monday, March 27 at 7 p.m. with entertainment by Knyght Ryder. Attendees will get to meet exhibitors, speakers and sponsors under the stars at this ultimate nightlife destination. In addition, attendees will enjoy live entertainment and complimentary drinks made available by the show's sponsors.
* It's 'Marquee Mondays' on Monday, March 27 at Marquee Nightclub, a state-of-the-art venue located at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Beginning at 9 p.m., guests will receive complimentary drinks from show sponsors while enjoying live performance by Ty Dolla $ign.
* Experience one of Las Vegas' most breathtaking venues while dancing the night away to a live performance by chart-topping artist, Kaskade, at OMNIA Nightclub Tuesday, March 28 at 9 p.m. Spanning 75,000 square-feet, the ultra-club features a high-energy main room, an intimate lounge and a rooftop bar overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip.
* Close out the convention in style at Surrender Nightclub on Wednesday, March 29 beginning at 9 p.m. with the electronic music of RL Grime. Guests can lounge pool-side or break out their dance moves under the strobe lights and lasers lighting the venue.
The Nightclub & Bar Show, March 27-29, 2017, is the world's largest gathering of bar, nightlife and beverage professionals. The show offers industry professionals the opportunity to connect with suppliers, network with new businesses, discover new products and gain critical skills to ensure their success in the dynamic bar and nightclub industry. For those interested in attending the show or for more information, please visit www.ncbshow.com <http://www.ncbshow.com> .